Roads Less Travelled brings you Australia All the Way. From the vivacious Sydney to the serene Canberra, from splendid Melbourne to the beautiful beaches of Gold Coast, this tour leaves no stone unturned in bringing on a platter, the best of what Australia has to offer. Hop on hurry!
Sydney- Cairns- Brisbane- Gold Coast – Melbourne
Welcome to Land of Sun, Sea, Sand, Koalas and Kangaroos! Meet our RLT Tour Representative at the airport and be transferred to your hotel. Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure make it one of the world’s easiest and most pleasant cities to visit. The city has a wide-ranging cultural life, dynamic food scene and vibrant cityscape of outstanding contemporary and colonial architecture, and its iconic beaches and five major national parks make it a traveller’s delight. Overnight stay at Sydney.
- Sydney Opera House (Entrance Only, Duration 1 hr)
- Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise – Standard Seating (Entrance Only, duration 3 hrs)
- Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise – Deluxe Seating (Entrance Only, duration 3 hrs)
- Madame Tussauds (Entrance only, duration 12 hrs)
- Taronga Zoo (Entrance Only, duration 5 hrs)
- Harley Davidson Bike Ride (Duration 1 hr)
DAY 2 :
This morning, capture the spirit of this glorious city on a Panoramic City Tour.
Visit the historic Rocks area and hear early convict history. Enjoy magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the shopping heart of the city and Centre point Tower. Visit Sydney’s trendy new district Oxford Street and travel through elegant Paddington with its terrace houses before arriving at the Pacific Ocean. Stroll the superb coast cliff walk before you travel on to famous Manly Beach. Visit the beachfront promenade and enjoy a coffee or cool drink (at own cost). Return to Sydney via Double Bay, Kings Cross and the city centre . (Pick up from hotel at 8:30 am; duration: 3 hours)
In the afternoon, explore Sydney with a 2 in 1 Day Pass. Get an opportunity to visit any 2 amongst the 3 best attractions of Sydney namely; Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower or Sydney Wildlife World (Ticket Only). Explore the attractions of Sydney like a local as you go on your own to the nearest Monorail Station and board the Monorail. Sydney Monorail is the perfect combination of easy transport and an essential Sydney experience. Set in the heart of Sydney on beautiful Darling Harbour, you may visit Sydney Aquarium which showcases over 12,000 aquatic animals from 650 species in spectacular habitat displays, including the world’s largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit and amazing underwater viewing tunnels. You can visit Sydney Tower, the city’s tallest structure, and one of Sydney’s most prominent landmarks. You may choose to walk through iconic Aussie habitats and encounter some of the most loved and feared animals that call Australia home at the Sydney Wildlife World. (Duration 7 hours)
The evening is at leisure. You can opt to cruise the harbour on the Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise or you may take one of the other optional tours. Overnight stay at Sydney.
- Sydney Opera House (Entrance Only, Duration: 1 hr)
- Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise – Standard/Deluxe Seating (Entrance Only, Duration: 3 hrs)
- Madame Tussauds (Entrance Only, Duration: 12 hrs)
- Taronga Zoo (Entrance Only, Duration: 5 hrs)
DAY 3 :
The day is at leisure or explore the Blue Mountains and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves or the Wildlife Park, discover the unspoilt and diverse blue water paradise of Port Stephens, tour the Hunter Valley, or get your adrenalin flowing on the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, to name a few. Have a fun filled day! Overnight stay at Sydney.
- Sydney Opera House (Entrance Only, Duration: 1 hour)
- Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise – Standard Seating (Entrance Only, Duration: 3 hrs)
- Madame Tussauds (Entrance Only, Duration: 12 hrs)
- Taronga Zoo (Entrance Only, Duration 5 hrs)
- Full day Blue Mountains tour with Wildlife Park (Duration 9 hrs)
- Full Day Canberra Tour (Duration 12 hrs)
- Harley Davidson Bike Ride (Duration 1 hour)
- Sydney Sea Plane Ride (Ex-Rose Bay) (Ticket only – 15minutes)
- Full day Hunter Valley Tour (Duration 10 hrs)
DAY 4 :
Sydney – Cairns
Today, you will be transferred to Sydney airport for your flight to Cairns.
Upon arrival in Cairns proceed to experience the wildlife, the wilderness and the wonders of Kuranda on a full day Kuranda Experience Tour. (Duration 7 hours)
The picturesque mountain retreat of Kuranda Village is just 25km northwest of Cairns. This tiny village has stunning natural beauty as well as the relaxed atmosphere of the local markets, selling unique souvenirs and gift items. Glide silently above the rainforest canopy aboard the Skyrail Cableway to Kuranda, the world’s only rainforest cableway, with stops at Red Peak and Barron Falls stations. On arrival in picturesque Kuranda, explore the Kuranda markets, art galleries and various attractions. Later, climb aboard the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway for your return journey to Cairns, passing over 40 bridges and through 15 tunnels. At various points you’ll take in views out over the Coral Sea. The tour ends as you are transferred to your Cairns Hotel. Overnight stay at Cairns.
DAY 05 :
This morning proceed for the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience – The Great Barrier Reef Cruise.
You’ll travel in luxury onboard a modern air-conditioned catamaran to a stable activity platform on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. The Great Barrier Reef can be seen from outer space and is the world’s largest single structure made by living organisms. It supports a wide diversity of life and was selected as a World Heritage Site as well as one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The clear tropical waters are home to coral formations and fish life of the highest quality, colour and diversity. Experience guided coral viewing from a semi-submersible craft and glass bottom boat. Enjoy a delicious buffet luncheon featuring fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and sumptuous tropical fruits. There are also optional activities to personalise your day on your own, on the water including Certified and Introductory Diving, and Guided Snorkel Tours, to suit all visitors from non-swimmers or first time snorkelers to the most experienced certified divers. (Pick up from hotel at 8am, Duration: 5 hours)
Overnight stay at Cairns.
- Hot Air Ballooning – 30 mins
- Full Day Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Tour with Lunch – Duration 11 hrs
- Tjapukai by Night Evening Experience with Dinner – Duration 2 hrs
- Bungy Jump – Duration 3 hrs
- Sky Diving – 11000 Feet – Duration 1.5 hrs
DAY 06 :
Cairns – Brisbane – Gold Coast
Today, be transferred to Cairns airport for your flight to Brisbane with our RLT tour Representative. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel at Gold Coast.
The rest of your day is free for you to enjoy one of our exciting optional tours. Experience a night out at the most spectacular stage show; the Australian Outback Spectacular – an inspiring, breathtaking live show. Overnight stay at Gold Coast.
- Australian Outback Spectacular Show with Dinner – Duration 1.5 hrs
- Aqua Duck 60 minutes (Ticket Only) – Duration 1 hr
DAY 07 :
Forget about just watching a Hollywood blockbuster, try being surrounded by one. This morning you will spend your day at Movie World – where movie magic happens every day! Pick up from hotel at 9 am; duration: 7 hours. Whether you’re a full blown film buff or you refer to A-list actors as ‘whatshisname’, Warner Bros. Movie World will give you the star treatment and wow you with movie magic. Experience world class adventure, rides, movie attractions and stunning shows where everyone’s a star!
Don’t miss the Hollywood Stunt Driver show, see the new Journey to the Centre of the Earth 4-D Adventure and view the all new vibrantly entertaining and fun Live Looney Tunes show – What’s Up Rock.
Experience heart thumping thrill rides like the awesome Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape, Lethal Weapon and Wild West Falls, the spine-tingling Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster and the spectacular Main Street Star Parade!
The evening is at leisure or you can take any of the optional tours. Overnight stay at Gold Coast.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with Champagne Breakfast (30 Minutes )
Sail into the horizon in a hot air balloon and enjoy outstanding aerial views of Queensland. Watch the sun come up as you float above the picturesque landscape. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colourful spectacle of our other balloons in the morning sky. Look out for unique native birds and wildlife as you take a ride through sunny skies. After landing, enjoy a freshly cooked hot breakfast, with Champagne of course!
DAY 08 :
The day is at leisure or you can choose to visit Dreamworld with action-packed adventure for the whole family, or Sea World where you can make contact with marine life wonders and enjoy a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions. Overnight stay at Gold Coast
- Full Day at Dream World (Duration 7 hrs)
- Australian Outback Spectacular Show with Dinner (Duration 1.5 hrs)
- Full Day at Sea World (Duration 7 hrs)
- Sky Point Observation Deck (Entrance Only, duration 12 hrs)
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with Champagne Breakfast (30 Minutes)
- Full Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tour (Duration 7 hrs)
- Half Day Paradise Country Farm Tour (Duration 4 hrs)
- Full Day Paradise Country Farm Tour with BBQ Lunch (Duration 6 hrs)
- Aqua Duck 60 minutes (Ticket Only, Duration 1 hr)
DAY 09 :
Gold Coast – Brisbane – Melbourne
Today you will be transferred to Brisbane airport for your flight to Melbourne.
Upon arrival in Melbourne, you will be transferred to your hotel for check in.
The rest of the day is at leisure. Why not go on an optional Philip Island tour to see Penguins, Koalas and a diversity of wildlife? You will be captivated by the natural beauty of Victoria’s Phillip Island! Overnight stay at Melbourne.
- Eureka Sky Deck with Edge Experience (Entrance Only)
Experience the awe-inspiring view of the Melbourne skyline from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform, Sky deck 88. Located on the southern banks of the Yarra River, Eureka is perfectly positioned for 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne’s CBD, sports precinct, Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and everything in between. Feel your pulse race and your adrenaline pump as you step out into The Edge-a glass cube, that extends 10 feet (3 meters) out from the Sky deck with you in it, suspended almost 300 metres above the ground!
DAY 10 :
This morning, explore the many faces and precincts of Melbourne in a Panoramic City Tour. Pick up from hotel at 8 am; duration: 3 hours)
Discover this cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and fine historic buildings. Drive past Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins Street – the ultimate shopping strip and business centre. View fine examples of Melbourne’s architectural splendour, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theatres. See Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square. Stroll around Melbourne’s spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens. Pay tribute to the soldiers of war at the historic Shrine of Remembrance. Cross the Bolte Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline. The tour concludes at Federation Square.
The rest of your day is at leisure or you can take one of the optional tours. Overnight stay at Melbourne.
- Full Day Sovereign Hill and Ballart Tour – Duration 9 hrs
- Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour – Duration 11 hrs
- Eureka Sky Deck with Edge Experience (Entrance Only)
- Phillip Island Tour – Platform Viewing
- Full Day Puffing Billy, Yarra Valley and Healsville Tour – Duration 9 hrs
- Full Day Warrook Farm and Penguin Parade Tour – Duration 12 hrs
- Late Afternoon Departure for Phillip Island Penguin Plus Express Tour – Platform View -Duration 6 hrs
- Luxury Small Great Ocean Road Tour – Duration 10 hrs
- Luxury Small Great Ocean Road Tour with Helicopter Ride – Duration 10 hrs
- Melbourne Cricket Grounds (Entrance Only) – Duration 12 hrs
DAY 11 :
ALAS! It’s your last day! Today you will be transferred to Melbourne Airport for your flight back home. Bid Goodbyes to our RLT Tour Representative and this beautiful country.
- Accommodation at selected hotels including buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on a Seat In Coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on a Seat In Coach basis.
- Airfare(International/Domestic), airport tax, visa, travel and health insurance.
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at Airport & Sea Ports.
- Optional Activities – Supplement Charge Applicable
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Govt. Service Tax of 3.09% on the total billing amount
- Any items or services not specified under Inclusion.
- The exchange rate of Euro/USD/ AUD/NZD keeps on fluctuating. Euro/ USD/ AUD/NZD will be charged as per the Forex Card rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment